An evaluation of a pilot capacity building initiative for smoking cessation in social and community services: The Smoking Care project
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Tackling Tobacco Use in Socially Disadvantaged Groups: A Time for Action. Guest Editors: Billie Bonevski and Amanda Baker
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 685–692, July 2012
How to Cite
O'BRIEN, J., BONEVSKI, B., SALMON, A., OAKES, W., GOODGER, B. and SOEWIDO, D. (2012), An evaluation of a pilot capacity building initiative for smoking cessation in social and community services: The Smoking Care project. Drug and Alcohol Review, 31: 685–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2012.00464.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Received 31 October 2011; accepted for publication 2 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.