Prevalence of smoking and other health risk factors in people attending residential substance abuse treatment
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Tackling Tobacco Use in Socially Disadvantaged Groups: A Time for Action. Guest Editors: Billie Bonevski and Amanda Baker
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 638–644, July 2012
How to Cite
KELLY, P. J., BAKER, A. L., DEANE, F. P., KAY-LAMBKIN, F. J., BONEVSKI, B. and TREGARTHEN, J. (2012), Prevalence of smoking and other health risk factors in people attending residential substance abuse treatment. Drug and Alcohol Review, 31: 638–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2012.00465.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Received 17 December 2011; accepted for publication 28 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.