Substance use initiation: The role of simultaneous polysubstance use
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 67–71, January 2013
How to Cite
OLTHUIS, J. V., DARREDEAU, C. and BARRETT, S. P. (2013), Substance use initiation: The role of simultaneous polysubstance use. Drug and Alcohol Review, 32: 67–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2012.00470.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received 18 February 2012; accepted for publication 21 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.