Can harms associated with high-intensity drinking be reduced by increasing the price of alcohol?
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 27–30, January 2013
How to Cite
[Can harms associated with high-intensity drinking be reduced by increasing the price of alcohol? Drug Alcohol Rev 2013;32:27–30], , , .
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.