Psychotropic drug use and alcohol drinking in community-dwelling older Australian men: the CHAMP study
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 218–222, March 2013
How to Cite
[Psychotropic drug use and alcohol drinking in community-dwelling older Australian men: the CHAMP study. Drug Alcohol Rev 2013;32:218–222], , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 301916
- Sydney Medical School Foundation
- Ageing and Alzheimer's Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.