Concordance between self-reported and actual hepatitis C virus infection status in a cohort of people who inject drugs
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 208–210, March 2013
How to Cite
[Concordance between self-reported and actual hepatitis C virus infection status in a cohort of people who inject drugs. Drug Alcohol Rev 2013;32:208–210], , , .
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- The Colonial Foundation Trust
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 545891, 1001144
- ARC Future Fellowship
- National Health and Medical Research Council Postdoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!