Daily associations of alcohol use with sexual behaviour and condom use during Spring Break
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 215–217, March 2013
How to Cite
[Daily associations of alcohol use with sexual behaviour and condom use during Spring Break. Drug Alcohol Rev 2013; 32:215-217]
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism . Grant Number: R03AA018735
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.