Georgiana Lilley B Health Sci (Hons), B Comm Senior Program Officer (formerly), Donna B Mak MBBS MPH, Public Health Physician, Trinity Fredericks BSc (Hons), Senior Program Officer.
Needle and syringe distribution trends in Western Australia, 1990 to 2009
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 320–327, May 2013
How to Cite
[Needle and syringe distribution trends in Western Australia, 1990 to 2009. Drug Alcohol Rev 2013;32:320–327], , .
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- from the Sexual Health and Blood-borne Virus Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.