Patterns of electronic cigarette use and user beliefs about their safety and benefits: An Internet survey
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 133–140, March 2013
How to Cite
[Patterns of electronic cigarette use and user beliefs about their safety and benefits: An Internet survey. Drug Alcohol Rev 2013; 32:133-140], , .
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland. Grant Number: N N404 025638
- Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education at the University of California, San Francisco. Grant Number: NIH/R25CA113710
- UK Center for Tobacco Control Studies (UKCTCS), UK Public Health Center of Excellence
- Economic and Social Research Council
- British Heart Foundation
- Cancer Research UK
- National Institute for Health Research
- Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!