Patterns of electronic cigarette use and user beliefs about their safety and benefits: An Internet survey
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 133–140, March 2013
How to Cite
[Patterns of electronic cigarette use and user beliefs about their safety and benefits: An Internet survey. Drug Alcohol Rev 2013; 32:133-140], , .
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland. Grant Number: N N404 025638
- Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education at the University of California, San Francisco. Grant Number: NIH/R25CA113710
- UK Center for Tobacco Control Studies (UKCTCS), UK Public Health Center of Excellence
- Economic and Social Research Council
- British Heart Foundation
- Cancer Research UK
- National Institute for Health Research
- Medical Research Council
Table S1. Self-assessed health status of surveyed e-cigarette users (n = 179).
Figure S1. E-cigarette sales through the most popular online marketplace in Poland from January 2009 to April 2011.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.