Patterns of synthetic cannabinoid use in Australia
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 141–146, March 2013
How to Cite
[Patterns of synthetic cannabinoid use in Australia. Drug Alcohol Rev 2013;32:141–146], , .
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- National Drug Research Institute at Curtin University
- 5Cannabinoids and pain. Psychiatr Times 2008;25:56–59..
- 7European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. 2010 Annual report on the state of the drugs problem in Europe. Luxembourg: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction; 2010. Available at: http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/publications/annual-report/2010 (accessed May 2012; archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/67V3oQCfN).
- 9Not for human consumption? The banning of synthetic cannabinoids. Of Substance 2011;9:14–17. Available at: http://www.ofsubstance.org.au/images/archive/pdf/OfSubstance_2011_3.pdf (accessed May 2012; archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/67V3a7e57)..
- 10Synthetic cannabinoid analogues—not repeating past mistakes. N Z Med J 2011;124:85–86., , , , .
- 11United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. Synthetic cannabinoids in herbal products. Vienna: United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime; 2011. Available at: http://www.unodc.org/documents/scientific/synthetic_cannabinoids.pdf (accessed May 2012; archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/67V3yYA4m).
- 12Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs. Consideration of the major cannabinoid agonists. London: Home Office; 2009. Available at: http://www.namsdl.org/documents/ACMDMajorCannabinoidReport.pdf (accessed May 2012; archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/67V42xIcr).
- 14Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). Final decisions and reasons for decisions by delegates of the secretary to the Department of Health and Ageing. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia; 2012. Available at: http://www.tga.gov.au/pdf/scheduling/scheduling-decisions-1202-final.pdf (accessed May 2012; archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/67V4RZ8K5).
- 15Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). Scheduling news. Reasons for delegate's final decisions, July 2011—synthetic cannabinoids. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia; 2011. Available at: http://www.tga.gov.au/industry/scheduling-news.htm (accessed September 2011; archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/61emq2fCM).
- 18Foundations of behavioral research, 4th edn. Fort Worth, TX: Harcourt College Publishers, 2000., .
- 19Beyond recruitment? Participatory online research with people who use drugs. Int J Internet Res Ethics 2010;3:69–86., .
- 24Psychoactive drug or mystical incense? Overview of the online available information on Spice products. Int J Culture Ment Health 2009;2:137–144., , , et al.