Reza Hayatbakhsh PhD, MD, Principle Research Officer, Gail M. Williams PhD, Professor, William Bor MBBS, FRANZCP, Doctor, Jake M. Najman PhD Professor.
Early childhood predictors of age of initiation to use of cannabis: A birth prospective study
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 232–240, May 2013
How to Cite
[Early childhood predictors of age of initiation to use of cannabis: A birth prospective study. Drug Alcohol Rev 2013;32:232–240], , , .
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.