Alisher Akhmedjonov PhD, Assistant Professor, Farrukh Suvankulov PhD, Assistant Professor.
Alcohol consumption and its impact on the risk of high blood pressure in Russia
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 248–253, May 2013
How to Cite
[Alcohol consumption and its impact on the risk of high blood pressure in Russia. Drug Alcohol Rev 2013;32:248–253], .
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-HD38700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.