Elisa Ansoleaga MSc, PhD Candidate in Public Health, Professor and Researcher, Department of Psychology, Diego Portales University, Santiago de Chile. Alvaro Castillo-Carniglia MSc, PhD Candidate in Public Health, Head of Research Unit, National Service for Prevention and Rehabilitation on Alcohol and Drugs of Chile.
Associations between social vulnerability, employment conditions and hazardous alcohol consumption in Chile
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 254–261, May 2013
How to Cite
[Associations between social vulnerability, employment conditions and hazardous alcohol consumption in Chile. Drug Alcohol Rev 2013;32:254–261], .
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.