International Approaches to Education: a review of some major cooperative programmes
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
European Journal of Education
Special Issue: Education Policies in Europe: how effective are international initiatives?
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 7–24, March 2011
How to Cite
Jallade, J.-P. (2011), International Approaches to Education: a review of some major cooperative programmes. European Journal of Education, 46: 7–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3435.2010.01469.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Handbook of Research on Trends in European Higher Education Convergence, 2014,, ,
- 2International Education and the Next-Generation Workforce, 2014,,
- 3Overcoming resistance to change: PISA, school reform in Germany and the example of Lower Saxony, Journal of Education Policy, 2012, 27, 6, 747,