Engaging with Higher Education Academic Support: a first year student teacher transition model
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
European Journal of Education
Special Issue: On becoming a teacher: a lifelong process
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 566–580, December 2011
How to Cite
Penn-Edwards, S. and Donnison, S. (2011), Engaging with Higher Education Academic Support: a first year student teacher transition model. European Journal of Education, 46: 566–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3435.2011.01501.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!