The Influence of Academic Migration on the Intellectual Potential of Russia
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
European Journal of Education
Special Issue: Russian Higher Education and the Post-Soviet Transition
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 64–76, March 2012
How to Cite
Latova, N. V. and Savinkov, V. I. (2012), The Influence of Academic Migration on the Intellectual Potential of Russia. European Journal of Education, 47: 64–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3435.2011.01508.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!