Research and Teaching Revisited: a pre-Humboldtian or post-Humboldtian phenomenon? The cases of France and the UK
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
European Journal of Education
Special Issue: Russian Higher Education and the Post-Soviet Transition
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 139–152, March 2012
How to Cite
Chiang, K.-H. (2012), Research and Teaching Revisited: a pre-Humboldtian or post-Humboldtian phenomenon? The cases of France and the UK. European Journal of Education, 47: 139–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3435.2011.01513.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!