Professional Doctorates and Careers: the Spanish case1
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
European Journal of Education
Special Issue: Russian Higher Education and the Post-Soviet Transition
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 153–171, March 2012
How to Cite
Canal Domínguez, J. F. and Muñiz Pérez, M. A. (2012), Professional Doctorates and Careers: the Spanish case. European Journal of Education, 47: 153–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3435.2011.01514.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!