Does Graduating from a Private University Make a Difference? Evidence from Italy
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
European Journal of Education
Special Issue: The Privatisation of Higher Education: comparative perspectives
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 260–276, June 2012
How to Cite
Triventi, M. and Trivellato, P. (2012), Does Graduating from a Private University Make a Difference? Evidence from Italy. European Journal of Education, 47: 260–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3435.2012.01522.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!