Developing Generic Competences in the European Higher Education Area: a proposal for teaching the principles of economics
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Education
Special Issue: The Bologna Process Revisited
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 462–476, September 2012
How to Cite
Velasco, M. S., Sánchez Martínez, M. T. and Ferrero, N. R. (2012), Developing Generic Competences in the European Higher Education Area: a proposal for teaching the principles of economics. European Journal of Education, 47: 462–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3435.2012.01525.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!