‘Dialectical process’ and ‘constructive method’: micro-analysis of relational process in an example from parent–infant psychotherapy
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2004
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 143–160, April 2004
How to Cite
Woodhead, J. (2004), ‘Dialectical process’ and ‘constructive method’: micro-analysis of relational process in an example from parent–infant psychotherapy. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 49: 143–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-5922.2004.00450.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!