*The authors are Professor of Health Economics and Senior Research Associate, respectively, Institute for Health Policy Studies, School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco. This paper was presented at the Annual Western Economic Association International Conference, Seattle, Washington, July 1983. The research was supported by Grant HS-04329 from the National Center for Health Services Research. We are grateful for comments on an earlier draft by Joel Hay, Charles Phelps, Herbert Traxler, and attendees at seminars at the National Center for Health Services Research and the Institute for Health Policy Studies.
COMPETITIVE POTENTIAL OF HOSPITALS AND THEIR NEIGHBORS
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 89–102, December 1984
How to Cite
LUFT, H. S. and MAERKI, S. C. (1984), COMPETITIVE POTENTIAL OF HOSPITALS AND THEIR NEIGHBORS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 3: 89–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.1984.tb00799.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!