*Heller School, Brandeis University, Waltham, Mass., and The Urban Institute, Washington, D.C. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Western Economic Association International 63rd Annual Conference, Los Angeles, July 2, 1988, in a session organized by Thomas A. Husted, The American University, Washington, D.C. The research reported herein was supported by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, and the Office of Child Support Enforcement. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinions of The Urban Institute or Brandeis University. The authors acknowledge the expert assistance of: NORC, University of Chicago, in collecting the survey data (especially Geraldine Mooney, Mary O'Brien, and Richard Rubin); the project design team at the Urban Institute (D. Lee Bawden, Demetra S. Nightingale, and Douglas A. Wolf); two project officers (Susan Poppink and Linda Melgren) at the Department of Health and Human Services, Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation); and the reviewers.
DETERMINANTS OF CHILD SUPPORT: A PILOT SURVEY OF ABSENT PARENTS
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 75–94, January 1990
How to Cite
SONENSTEIN, F. L. and CALHOUN, C. A. (1990), DETERMINANTS OF CHILD SUPPORT: A PILOT SURVEY OF ABSENT PARENTS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 8: 75–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.1990.tb00583.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!