*The authors are Associate Professor, Department of Health Care Organization and Policy, University of Alabama at Birmingham, and Associate Professor, Department of Economics, University of Louisville. This is a revised version of a paper presented at the Western Economic Association International 68th Annual Conference, Lake Tahoe, Nev. The Lister Hill Center for Health Policy, University of Alabama at Birmingham, provided partial financial support for this research. The authors are responsible for the views expressed.
DO PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT LAWS REDUCE ADOLESCENT ABORTION RATES?
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 65–76, April 1994
How to Cite
OHSFELDT, R. L. and GOHMANN, S. F. (1994), DO PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT LAWS REDUCE ADOLESCENT ABORTION RATES?. Contemporary Economic Policy, 12: 65–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.1994.tb00424.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!