Chaloupka is Associate Professor, Department of Economics, University of Illinois at Chicago, and Research Associate, National Bureau of Economic Research. Wechsler is Director, College Alcohol Studies Program, Department of Health and Social Behavior, Harvard School of Public Health, Harvard University. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation provided sup- port for this research. The authors thank Michael Grossman, Henry Saffer, Donald S. Kenkel, and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments and Barbara A. Moeykens for her research assistance. Chaloupka: 708–801-0829, Fax 708–801-8870, E-mail email@example.com, Wechsler: 617-432-1137, Fax 617-432-3755, E-mail Hwechsle@sph.harvard.edu
BINGE DRINKING IN COLLEGE: THE IMPACT OF PRICE, AVAILABILITY, AND ALCOHOL CONTROL POLICIES
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 112–124, October 1996
How to Cite
CHALOUPKA, F. J. and WECHSLER, H. (1996), BINGE DRINKING IN COLLEGE: THE IMPACT OF PRICE, AVAILABILITY, AND ALCOHOL CONTROL POLICIES. Contemporary Economic Policy, 14: 112–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.1996.tb00638.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!