*The author thanks Bart Davis, Lee Schipper, and the referees for thorough reviews of an earlier draft. Financial support was provided by the Office of Policy, Planning and Evaluation of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1–9, October 1997
How to Cite
HOWARTH, R. B. (1997), ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND ECONOMIC GROWTH. Contemporary Economic Policy, 15: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.1997.tb00484.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!