This is a revision of a paper presented at the 74th Annual Meeting of the Western Economic Association, July 8, 1999, San Diego, in a session organized “Canada and United States Environmental Poricy: Voluntary Programs for Environmental Protection.” The authors thank the Investors Responsibility Research Center (IRCC), from which we acquired our data. All opinions are ours and do not represent the IRRC's official views
The appeal of voluntary environmental programs: which firms participate and why?
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 449–460, October 2000
How to Cite
Videras, J. and Alberini, A. (2000), The appeal of voluntary environmental programs: which firms participate and why?. Contemporary Economic Policy, 18: 449–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2000.tb00041.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!