Earlier Drafts of this article, titled “A Siblings Analysis of the Socioeconomic Consequences of Alcohol Consumption,” were presented at the Annual Health Economics Conference, June 1998, at Cornell University and at the Western Economic Association Meetings, June 1999, in San Diego. We thank Don Kenkel for sharing his computer code and for helpful discussions.We also thank William Cartwright and several anonymous referees for their valuable comments.
A SIBLINGS ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ONSET ON EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 162–174, April 2001
How to Cite
Koch, S. and Ribar, D. (2001), A SIBLINGS ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ONSET ON EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT. Contemporary Economic Policy, 19: 162–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2001.tb00058.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!