The author would like to thank Jim Markusen, Keith Maskus, Eckhard Janeba, Nick Flores, Michael Greenwood, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. Any remaining errors are the responsibility of the author.
THE PROVISION OF PUBLIC INPUTS AND FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
No Claim to Original U.S. Government Works
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 170–184, April 2007
How to Cite
KELLENBERG, D. K. (2007), THE PROVISION OF PUBLIC INPUTS AND FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT. Contemporary Economic Policy, 25: 170–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2006.00024.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Advance Access publication June 14, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!