The authors thank Professors Joseph Harrington Jr., Jaehong Kim, Oliver Williamson, Keith Wong, and two referees for helpful comments. They are grateful for financial support by a grant from the Research Grant Council of Hong Kong (HKUST6211/97H).
TRIGGER-POINT MECHANISM AND CONDITIONAL COMMITMENT: IMPLICATIONS FOR ENTRY, COLLUSION, AND WELFARE
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
No Claim to Original U.S. Government Works
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 156–169, April 2007
How to Cite
QIU, L. D., CHENG, L. K. and FUNG, M. K. (2007), TRIGGER-POINT MECHANISM AND CONDITIONAL COMMITMENT: IMPLICATIONS FOR ENTRY, COLLUSION, AND WELFARE. Contemporary Economic Policy, 25: 156–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2006.00028.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Advance Access publication March 8, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!