The author wishes to thank anonymous journal referees. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the FTC or its individual Commissioners.
ASYMMETRIC EFFECTS OF MARITAL SEPARATION ON HEALTH INSURANCE AMONG MEN AND WOMEN
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 92–106, January 2007
How to Cite
ZIMMER, D. M. (2007), ASYMMETRIC EFFECTS OF MARITAL SEPARATION ON HEALTH INSURANCE AMONG MEN AND WOMEN. Contemporary Economic Policy, 25: 92–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2006.00032.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!