We would like to thank to Erdem Basci and the participants of the seminar at Bilkent University, The Center for Economic Design, and to anonymous referees for their valuable comments. We are responsible for all the remaining errors. S.O. was a Masters Student at Bilkent University when she contributed to the article. This article was first received by the journal in May, 2004.
THE EFFECTS OF FISCAL AND MONETARY DISCIPLINE ON BUDGETARY OUTCOMES
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 146–155, April 2007
How to Cite
NEYAPTI, B. and OZGUR, S. (2007), THE EFFECTS OF FISCAL AND MONETARY DISCIPLINE ON BUDGETARY OUTCOMES. Contemporary Economic Policy, 25: 146–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2007.00034.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
- Online Early publication January 24, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!