This research is based on and extends Justin B. Whitmire’s Senior Independent Study Thesis. Funding for this project was provided by the Henry J. Copeland Fund for Independent Study at The College of Wooster. The authors would like to thank David Kaserman, Andrew Gill, and two anonymous referees for their comments, as well as Mohammad Siddiqui and Mihika Chatterjee for research assistance.
KIDNEY TRANSPLANTS AND THE SHORTAGE OF DONORS: IS A MARKET THE ANSWER?
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 131–145, April 2007
How to Cite
WELLINGTON, A. J. and WHITMIRE, J. B. (2007), KIDNEY TRANSPLANTS AND THE SHORTAGE OF DONORS: IS A MARKET THE ANSWER?. Contemporary Economic Policy, 25: 131–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2007.00035.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
- Online Early publication January 24, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!