We thank three anonymous referees for valuable comments. All the views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Central Bank of Turkey or its staff.
EXCHANGE RATE REGIMES AND PASS-THROUGH: EVIDENCE FROM THE TURKISH ECONOMY
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 206–225, April 2007
How to Cite
KARA, H., KÜÇÜK-TUĞER, H., ÖZLALE, Ü., TUĞER, B. and YÜCEL, E. M. (2007), EXCHANGE RATE REGIMES AND PASS-THROUGH: EVIDENCE FROM THE TURKISH ECONOMY. Contemporary Economic Policy, 25: 206–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2007.00037.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Online Early publication January 24, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!