This work is related to a paper presented at the 2002 Western Economic Association International Conference, Seattle, June 30, 2002. The author is grateful for helpful comments by Jason L. Saving, John V. Duca, V. Brian Viard, seminar participants at the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, and an anonymous referee. This manuscript was written while the author was employed by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
THE WELFARE EFFECTS OF PAY-AS-YOU-GO RETIREMENT PROGRAMS: THE ROLE OF TAX AND BENEFIT TIMING
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 282–292, April 2007
How to Cite
VIARD, A. D. (2007), THE WELFARE EFFECTS OF PAY-AS-YOU-GO RETIREMENT PROGRAMS: THE ROLE OF TAX AND BENEFIT TIMING. Contemporary Economic Policy, 25: 282–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2007.00038.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
- Online Early publication January 24, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!