Partial support for this research was provided by Regional Research project W1133 and the Colorado Agricultural Experiment Station. We thank an anonymous reviewer for several suggestions for clarifying the exposition of this manuscript. Any omissions are the responsibility of the authors.
THE DECISION TO USE BENEFIT TRANSFER OR CONDUCT ORIGINAL VALUATION RESEARCH FOR BENEFIT-COST AND POLICY ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2008
How to Cite
ALLEN, B. P. and LOOMIS, J. B. (2008), THE DECISION TO USE BENEFIT TRANSFER OR CONDUCT ORIGINAL VALUATION RESEARCH FOR BENEFIT-COST AND POLICY ANALYSIS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 26: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2007.00066.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Online Early publication August 20, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!