The author thanks Eva Marikova Leeds, Stacey Brook, Hugh Rockoff, Phillip Porter, session participants at the Western Economic Association International 81st annual conference, San Diego, June 30, 2006, in a session organized by David Berri, California State University, Bakersfield, session participants at the 2006 Southern Economic Association meetings, and two anonymous referees for their helpful suggestions. Daniel Leeds provided excellent research assistance.
DO GOOD OLYMPICS MAKE GOOD NEIGHBORS?
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 460–467, July 2008
How to Cite
LEEDS, M. A. (2008), DO GOOD OLYMPICS MAKE GOOD NEIGHBORS?. Contemporary Economic Policy, 26: 460–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2007.00067.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Online Early publication October 17, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!