We thank Brad Humphreys, two anonymous referees, and participants at the Western Economic Association Conference for their helpful comments. The views expressed are those of the authors, and no official endorsement by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and the Department of Health and Human Services, or the International Monetary Fund, its Executive Board, or its management is intended or should be inferred.
THE CORRELATION OF YOUTH PHYSICAL ACTIVITY WITH STATE POLICIES
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 506–517, October 2007
How to Cite
CAWLEY, J., MEYERHOEFER, C. and NEWHOUSE, D. (2007), THE CORRELATION OF YOUTH PHYSICAL ACTIVITY WITH STATE POLICIES. Contemporary Economic Policy, 25: 506–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2007.00070.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!