The authors thank the Alberta Gaming Research Institute for the grant that supported this research. They also thank the University of Alberta Population Research Lab for collecting the data, and Michael Leeds and two anonymous referees for their comments and suggestions. The authors remain solely responsible for any errors.
WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR AMATEUR SPORT AND RECREATION PROGRAMS
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 553–564, October 2007
How to Cite
JOHNSON, B. K., WHITEHEAD, J. C., MASON, D. S. and WALKER, G. J. (2007), WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR AMATEUR SPORT AND RECREATION PROGRAMS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 25: 553–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2007.00072.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!