This analysis was undertaken while Craig Depken was a member of the Economics faculty at the University of Texas—Arlington. The authors acknowledge helpful research assistance by Joshua Been of the University of Texas—Arlington’s Graphical Information Systems Program and helpful comments from seminar participants at the 2006 meetings of the Western Economic Association.
THE IMPACT OF STADIUM ANNOUNCEMENTS ON RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY VALUES: EVIDENCE FROM A NATURAL EXPERIMENT IN DALLAS-FORT WORTH
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 627–638, October 2007
How to Cite
DEHRING, C. A., DEPKEN, C. A. and WARD, M. R. (2007), THE IMPACT OF STADIUM ANNOUNCEMENTS ON RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY VALUES: EVIDENCE FROM A NATURAL EXPERIMENT IN DALLAS-FORT WORTH. Contemporary Economic Policy, 25: 627–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2007.00077.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!