This is a revision of a paper presented at the Western Economic Association International 82nd annual conference, Seattle, July 3, 2007. The authors are grateful for the comments and suggestions made by Dennis Coates, David Forrest, Egon Franck, Martin Grossmann, Liam Lenten, Robert Simmons, Stefan Szymanski, and two anonymous referees. Responsibility for any errors rests with the authors.
THE EFFECT OF GATE REVENUE SHARING ON SOCIAL WELFARE
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 448–459, July 2008
How to Cite
DIETL, H. M. and LANG, M. (2008), THE EFFECT OF GATE REVENUE SHARING ON SOCIAL WELFARE. Contemporary Economic Policy, 26: 448–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2007.00090.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
- Online Early publication January 18, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!