Support for this research was provided by the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation and the McKnight Foundation. For providing data and expertise, we thank Kate Anderson, Kristen Anderson, Matt Catalano, Sally Cobb, Andy Erdman, Kelly Felton, Joyce Fiacco, Matt Heinzel, Ken Johnson, Andy Morton, and Joe Van Berkel.
DOES SMALL DAM REMOVAL AFFECT LOCAL PROPERTY VALUES? AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 13 APR 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 187–197, April 2008
How to Cite
PROVENCHER, B., SARAKINOS, H. and MEYER, T. (2008), DOES SMALL DAM REMOVAL AFFECT LOCAL PROPERTY VALUES? AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 26: 187–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2008.00107.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!