Financial support through project “Pythagoras II” cofinanced by the European Social Fund and the Ministry of Education in Greece is gratefully acknowledged. Vlachaki would also like to acknowledge financial support by the Propontis Foundation, the A.G. Leventis Foundation, and the Academy of Athens. We have benefited from comments by K. Angelopoulos, A. Chouliaras, P. Koundouri, E. Papaioannou, M. Tsionas, and J. Fidrmuc and by participants at the IIER Third Conference on International Political Economy held in Athens, the WIDER International Conference on “Aid: Principles, Policies and Performance” held in Helsinki, the “2nd International Nonlinear Science Conference” held in Crete, and at the Athens University of Economics and Business. The usual disclaimer applies.
DEMOCRATIC AID AND THE DEMOCRATIZATION OF RECIPIENTS
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 188–218, April 2010
How to Cite
KALYVITIS, S. and VLACHAKI, I. (2010), DEMOCRATIC AID AND THE DEMOCRATIZATION OF RECIPIENTS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 28: 188–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2009.00154.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Online Early publication July 6, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!