Without implicating them in any of the results, the author thanks Craig Depken, Earl Grinols, Rich Harrill, Brad Humphreys, Peter Leeson, David Mustard, Santiago Pinto, Russell Sobel, William Trumbull, seminar participants at the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Travel and Tourism Industry Center at the University of South Carolina, and three anonymous referees for helpful and generous comments on earlier drafts.
CASINOS, HOTELS, AND CRIME
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 145–161, April 2010
How to Cite
REECE, W. S. (2010), CASINOS, HOTELS, AND CRIME. Contemporary Economic Policy, 28: 145–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2009.00172.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
- Online Early publication September 3, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!