*The authors thank Kitt Carpenter, Tim Classen, Joseph Newhouse, Tara Watson, and participants at the American Society of Health Economists Conference for helpful comments. Financial assistance from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (Frisvold) is gratefully acknowledged. The project described was supported by Award Number T32MH018029 from the National Institute of Mental Health (Tefft). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Mental Health or the National Institutes of Health. The authors thank Jennifer Hefner, Alejandra Roa, and John Zimmerman for excellent research assistance.
CAN SOFT DRINK TAXES REDUCE POPULATION WEIGHT?
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2009
Published 2009. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 23–35, January 2010
How to Cite
FLETCHER, J. M., FRISVOLD, D. and TEFFT, N. (2010), CAN SOFT DRINK TAXES REDUCE POPULATION WEIGHT?. Contemporary Economic Policy, 28: 23–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2009.00182.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!