THE IMPACT OF DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES ON FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT: EVIDENCE FROM LARGE DYADIC PANEL DATA
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 366–377, July 2010
How to Cite
BARTHEL, F., BUSSE, M. and NEUMAYER, E. (2010), THE IMPACT OF DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES ON FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT: EVIDENCE FROM LARGE DYADIC PANEL DATA. Contemporary Economic Policy, 28: 366–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2009.00185.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
- Online Early publication December 30, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!