Support from the Paul Lowham Research Fund is gratefully acknowledged. This research was also supported under the United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service/University of Wyoming Cooperative Agreement—“A New Generation of Farm Policy Tools: Identifying and Assessing Economic Implications” (USDA ERS N45104). Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the funding sources.
EXPERIMENTAL WORK ON SUBSIDIES, MORAL HAZARD, AND MARKET POWER IN AGRICULTURAL MARKETS
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 488–501, October 2010
How to Cite
PHILLIPS, O. R., NAGLER, A. M., MENKHAUS, D. J. and BASTIAN, C. T. (2010), EXPERIMENTAL WORK ON SUBSIDIES, MORAL HAZARD, AND MARKET POWER IN AGRICULTURAL MARKETS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 28: 488–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2009.00187.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
- Online Early publication December 30, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!