We thank the Ford Foundation for its support of the postgraduate economic research and mentoring program for young women economists in China. We have benefited from the valuable comments of two anonymous reviewers.
ECONOMIC TRANSITION AND THE GENDER EARNINGS GAP IN CHINESE INDUSTRY: THE ROLE OF FIRM CHARACTERISTICS
Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 67–87, January 2011
How to Cite
LI, L. and DONG, X.-Y. (2011), ECONOMIC TRANSITION AND THE GENDER EARNINGS GAP IN CHINESE INDUSTRY: THE ROLE OF FIRM CHARACTERISTICS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 29: 67–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00195.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
- Online Early publication April 5, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!