The authors would like to thank two anonymous referees and Malcolm Getz of Vanderbilt University for their valuable comment and discussion of earlier drafts of this paper. This research was supported by grants from National Taiwan University under the Aim for Top University Project and National Science Council of Taiwan.
QUALITY AND ECONOMIES OF SCALE IN HIGHER EDUCATION: A SEMIPARAMETRIC SMOOTH COEFFICIENT ESTIMATION
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 138–149, January 2011
How to Cite
FU, T.-T., HUANG, C. J. and YANG, Y.-L. (2011), QUALITY AND ECONOMIES OF SCALE IN HIGHER EDUCATION: A SEMIPARAMETRIC SMOOTH COEFFICIENT ESTIMATION. Contemporary Economic Policy, 29: 138–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00201.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Online Early publication April 1, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!